the main functions of "controlling madness" on cotton are as follows: 1. it can delay the elongation of main stem and fruit branch, prevent the elongation, significantly reduce plant height and shape a reasonable plant type. (2) effectively control the growth of apical bud, leaf branch (vegetative branch) and axillary bud (vegetative bud). the growth of axillary buds can be reduced by 70% and the number of axillary buds can be reduced. the length of leaf branches can be shortened by more than 50% without pruning. (3) inhibiting the expansion of leaves, improving photosynthesis of leaves, prolonging the functional period of leaves by 5 to 7 days. the radiation transmittance of cotton field can be increased by 17%~35.6% compared with the control. (4) promoting root development, enhancing root activity and nutrient uptake, thus greatly enhancing drought resistance, waterlogging resistance and early senescence resistance. _because of adjustable nutrient flow direction and flow in cotton plant, the growth of buds and bolls is accelerated, and the drop rate is reduced, so that the boll-setting rate of middle and lower cotton bolls and inner cotton bolls is increased. according to statistics, the correct use of "control madness" can increase the number of bolls per plant by 0.5-2 and the weight per boll by 0.2-0.9 grams. the latest research also found that the "crazy control" treatment of cotton fields can promote ethylene release in the later stage of cotton boll development and accelerate the early maturity of 1-2 days (this study negates some cotton farmers'view that chemical control will cause "skin thickness" and late maturity of cotton bolls).
chemical control points:
in chemical regulation, the factors such as varieties, soil fertility, water and fertilizer, cotton growth, density and climate conditions must be considered comprehensively, and the time and amount of chemical adjustment should be determined according to local conditions.
summarizing the good experience in practice, this paper puts forward three suggestions: first, early, second, less and third, diligent.
first, we need to "early": early control is conducive to laying a good foundation for achieving good chemical control effect in the future. generally, the first chemical control can begin in the early cotyledon stage of 2-3 true leaves of cotton. attention should be paid to the need for initial use not to be too large, with no obvious inhibition effect as the best, in order to lay a good foundation for determining the next use.
secondly, "less": in order to avoid the strong inhibition of cotton by excessive single dosage, we should master "eat less and eat more meals". in practice, the best effect is to use "controlling madness" and "dividing the amount of one time into two or three times" (water can be diluted according to a certain proportion before application).
third, "diligence": in order to avoid excessive single use, but also to achieve the desired chemical control effect, of course, there is no lack of a "diligence" word. chemical control does not need to be used alone. it can be combined with cotton to control aphids, mites, cotton bugs, cotton bollworm and prevent diseases.
or combined with foliar spraying of nutrient regulators (note: in addition to not mixed with gibberellin, it can be mixed with plant growth regulators such as brassin, naphthalene acetic acid, cytokinin, or nutrient elements such as diammonium phosphate aqueous solution, potassium sulfate aqueous solution, foliar fertilizer and other products, so as to achieve "promoting and controlling combination", prevent premature senescence, reduce bud and bell shedding, increase yield), can master "all-over beating". drugs are controlled all over or once at intervals.
in a word, we should grasp the principle of "a small number of times, light control, diligent control, front and back" in chemical control of cotton. we must avoid the situation of "plant height to chest" or "no one is seen in the cotton field". it is appropriate to achieve "standing in the cotton field, plant height to waist" in the later stage of cotton growth, so as to realize the growth of short trees and peaches.
six characteristics of controlling madness:
1. high-end dosage forms, small particles. the diameter is only one tenth of the hair. cotton has high absorption and utilization rate, quick effect and good quick effect.
2. high-end formula, multi-component. 25% mepiquat buzz, 2.5% amine fresh fat, and sodium naphthalene acetate, dwarfing and rooting. a single prescription of mepiquat buzz is equivalent to rice porridge, while controlling madness is equivalent to babao porridge. which one do you choose to drink for you? (note: sodium naphthalene acetate shows anti-drop on the ground, rooting on the ground, capillary rooting and increasing the production of amine fresh fat.)
3. anti-pesticide and anti-fertilizer. reduce the yellow leaves, make the leaves turn green quickly, reduce the phenomenon of weak seedlings. increase resistance to adversity and dry and hot air. increasing production (amine fresh fat effect)
4. shorten the pitch of cotton knots and control its vigorous growth. longitudinal and horizontal control, increase row spacing, increase permeability, promote photosynthesis, promote flowering and peach setting, increase yield.
5. promoting and controlling combination, rapidly transforming vegetative growth (stem and leaf stem) into genital growth (flower bud peach), promoting cotton flower bud differentiation, improving flowering and peach setting. increase boll weight and yield.
6. it contains six trace elements to supplement the nutrients needed in each growth cycle of cotton so as to increase yield.