recently, the ministry of ecology and environment announced the plan for tackling key problems in the treatment of volatile organic compounds in 2020. according to the plan, vocs control in summer (june to september) should be carried out nationwide. adhere to the combination of precise policy implementation and scientific control, and comprehensively strengthen the control of vocs with strong photochemical reaction activity by focusing on petrochemical, chemical, industrial coating, packaging and printing, oil storage, transportation and marketing, and focusing on industrial parks, enterprise clusters and key enterprises.
according to the plan, after july 1, law enforcement actions will be carried out in accordance with the "double random and one open" mode, and the enterprises that fail to meet the discharge standards and the requirements of unorganized control will be punished according to law and regulations. the petrochemical, chemical, coal chemical, pharmaceutical, pesticide and other industrial enterprises implementing shutdown maintenance are included in the scope of law enforcement and supervision, and the key inspection is to check whether the cleaning, material returning, purging, venting, drying and other links meet the emission standard requirements during the start-up and shutdown period.
the program emphasizes that the key investigation and punishment of illegal circumstances and serious consequences, repeated investigation and repeated offenders, typical cases of public exposure. the scope of investigation and punishment mainly includes 10 kinds of behaviors in violation of laws, regulations and standards
vocs are transported and stored in the form of direct contact with air;
2. open type and open flow production equipment are used in chemical industry and other industries;
3. open the inlet and outlet, inspection port and observation hole of vocs material reaction device when not in operation;
4. open spraying, air drying and other production operations (except for large workpieces);
5. obvious leakage such as leakage and dripping occurred at the sealing points of equipment and pipeline components;
6. the leakage can be detected when the organic waste gas transmission pipeline is damaged, peculiar smell, air leakage, etc;
7. the process of gathering, storing and treating high concentration organic wastewater is in direct contact with the ambient air;
8. the organic waste gas from production process and use link is directly discharged without collection and treatment;
9. unauthorized shutdown or abnormal operation of waste gas collection and treatment facilities and vocs automatic monitoring facilities;
10. enterprises in the petrochemical, chemical, organic chemical raw material manufacturing, pesticide manufacturing, fertilizer manufacturing, coking, wood-based panel, furniture manufacturing and other industries that should obtain the pollution discharge license do not have the license.
according to the plan, industrial parks and enterprise clusters with high concentration of vocs and enterprises with slow progress in governance, strong complaints from the masses and outstanding problems, the supervision frequency shall be increased and the punishment shall be strictly in accordance with the law. enterprises that have outstanding problems of exceeding the standard and have fraud and other illegal behaviors shall be released to the society, recorded in the social credit archives, and included in the national credit information sharing platform.